Saturday, October 17, 2009

He's Coming Home EARLY!!!

Let me start at the beginning...Jordan was originally supposed to come home on the 24th, and then a few weeks ago, the date got pushed back to the 31st. We were both really disappointed, but knew that we just had to make the best of it. Then, out of the blue I got a phone call from Jordan while at work on Wednesday. He told me that there was a possibility that he might be coming home early. I figured maybe a day or two, but then he told me that if all goes as planned, he'll be home THIS SUNDAY!!!!

It's hard to find the words to describe how excited I am. I've had this big, goofy grin on my face ever since he told me the news! I've got a long list of things to do before he gets home tomorrow... most of it involving cleaning. Suddenly two weekends of house work have been smooshed into one day...today. (I'm not complaining, I promise!!) We'll see how much I get done. I'm sure he won't mind if everything isn't absolutely perfect, but I'm going to do my best! haha

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful! So happy for you guys! And the honeymoon continues...:)

    ReplyDelete