Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Prayers, please

I thought I'd write a small blurb about my uncle Mike, who is currently undergoing surgery for a liver transplant in India. His donor is my cousin (and his daughter) Renee, and I couldn't be more proud of her. I feel so inspired by her selflessness, courage, and her ability to stay so positive throughout this entire process. If you'd like, you can read about their adventures in India and learn about tourism transplants on her blog: http://liverletlive.blogspot.com

Please join me in sending positive thoughts and prayers their way so that they will remain safe and have a speedy recovery!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing story! Sending lots of prayers & good thoughts their way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lex! Thanks for this post. Keep the prayers coming. My dad is still in ICU. They say his new liver is doing great! The concern still lies in the kidneys. We hope to have him in his own room soon. I on the other hand am doing surprisingly well. I walked up and down the hallway today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both in our prayers. Happy Easter! Love, Deborah and Randy

    ReplyDelete